Welcome To 'EMLEMS BAKERY'
Terms and conditions
All items made by Emlems are subject to the following terms and conditions
Terms of Business.
- Emlems reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Damages or shortages must be notified to Emlems within 24 hours of receipt.
- Please note edible or food related products (for example cake toppers and moulds) are non-returnable unless on a rare occasion there is a genuine fault. Please be sure of what you purchase i.e. size etc. - if you are in doubt please ask us before ordering.
- In the event of cancellation we reserve the right to charge a handling fee to cover administrative costs or in some circumstances we reserve the right to retain a non-refundable deposit.
- Emlems total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied.
- Please note pictures are for general illustration only so the product may vary from that shown as all items are individually handmade.
- Prices quoted online are for online orders ONLY. Please contact us for anything else you would like.
- English law applies to all transactions
We will use your contact details (your name, telephone, e-mail and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about any information related to your order. Your details will not be passed on to any other companies.
The contents of this website are © Emlems and cannot be reproduced without written permission from Emlems.
We require a deposit on the placement of all large orders and cakes. This will secure your booking. The deposit will be deducted from the final balance payable. Deposits are non refundable.
1.1Payment must be made in advance in full before any goods are prepared or collected.
1.2 In some circumstances we may require a non-refundable deposit before accepting an order.
All items are available for delivery via courier & royal mail (prices will be included in your quote) Collection is also available.
3. Cancelling an Order
All our products are made to order and personalized to meet your specifications, If it is necessary to cancel your order deposits are non-refundable as this will be required to cover materials purchased to complete your order. However, should you wish to change your order at any time please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements.
5. Corporate Orders
If you are placing an order on behalf of a company please contact us to make arrangements.
6. General Terms
6.1. Emlems shall not be liable for any consequential loss of the customer whether this arises from a breach of contract or any other way.
6.2 Emlems total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price paid by the customer for the goods supplied by Emlems or any of its partners to the customer.
6.3 Please note pictures are for general illustration only and the product may vary from that shown.
6.4 Your statutory rights are not affected by any statement contained in this document or our website
6.5English law applies to all transactions.
By placing an order with Emlems, either through our website, over the telephone, or by any other medium you are agreeing to these terms.